Wednesday, August 24, 2022

CLIMBING BACK

This was a 20' Scotch Pine when we moved into this house 50 years ago....it is now 70+' high!  I enjoyed the tour in the yard looking at how tall the trees have grown.  What a pleasure to take a walk outside in the 74* weather with no humidity last night! 

  Mom is doing better each day.  She is on oxygen and it is amazing what it is doing for her strengthing legs.  We will get to do some crocheting today-the Tunisian block for August.  I was concerned I was never going to do this again with my Mom!

(I hope to catch up on your blogs soon, friends, I'm missing what you are doing!)
 

6 comments:

  1. Great to hear that your Mom is continuing to improve. Enjoy your time together. Hoping your Sister is doing better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent news about your Mom. Give her some extra hugs today from your blogging friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one big tree. I've got several pines that started out as our Christmas trees and now have gotten so big I can't see out my front window which is fine by me but drives The Mister crazy-him being the nosy type and all....lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's nice to be able to visit a place over so many years and see the differences. Glad your Mom is improving. And don't worry about us - we'll be here when you have time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to hear that your mom is recovering! Sorry to be so out of touch, too. We have a Blue Spruce that was only up to the eves of our house, and now like yours, it towers over everything. Amazing, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

FABRIC FORTUNES

I enjoyed a day at home yesterday!  It has been a long time since I had a relaxing day at home!  I cleaned (which I like to do!) and launder...