Thursday, August 11, 2022

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

I ran out of the RedHeart Soft white for the last two blocks-no big deal bc I had a white that was close enough but the gold....I ran out for the last petal and a half!  And nothing in the house even close!  I decided to embrace the color change and used the lemon yellow!
I sew the blocks in a row by matching pairs and crocheting them across-no ends , no sewing!
I sew the next row to the one before and just keep joining.  When all the rows are together, I turn it and crochet along the lengths.  When I add the border, I crochet the ends of two sides into the border.  It's very relaxing and goes very easily and in good time!  You will see it finished pretty soon!
 

3 comments:

  1. Those sunflowers are so pretty! That is going to be one happy afghan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can tell you that sunflowers sometimes do that and have different coloured petals! So you're really just echoing nature!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

CRACKLED VARIATION

I was gifted this kit to make a table runner and so I jumped right in!  I did take some creative license and made it my own design. I have i...