I finally spent some time reacquainting myself with the Cricut machine on this previously purchased shaped signage I bought at Hobby Lobby. The sunflower is actually a large 'sticker' I printed and then enhanced with colored pencils. The letters are vinyl; to protect the project, I sprayed it with clear lacquer. The fun thing is--I will make another design for September on the other side!
Next, I found the right wall hanging and flowers to match--
to make a warm welcome with the new entrance decor!
That is so cute!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute welcome sign! Using both sides is quite clever!
ReplyDeleteFun perk-up! -Marsel
ReplyDeleteVery nice!! I've had my Cricut for nearly a year and have made one thing. You put me to shame with all your projects and creativity!!! xo
ReplyDeletePerfect! It certainly is sunflower season. The Farmer's Market was full of them this week.
ReplyDeleteA very cheery welcome!
ReplyDeleteI love it! Sunflowers are such happy flowers and your porch looks so welcoming.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Betsy
Perfect little vignette! I need to do more with my Cricut, just never seem to make the time.
ReplyDelete