Thursday, August 13, 2026

DIFFERENT PACES

The blanket is coming along nicely--this is folded in half; 
the side on the bottom would be the width,
 so I have at least another 4-6 inches before I begin to square off the one side to make a rectangle.  
And I keep a ball of cotton yarn in my purse to whip up a dishcloth anytime I need to do some waiting!  I like to hand them out to friends and family.
Yardwork and weeding is still happening in between doing Dotz or looking through pictures or doing mending.  It is wonderful to be here with my parents....  
 

9 comments:

  1. That is going to be so beautiful! Love the colors. So happy you can spend this time with your parents. That is a blessing in itself. And I am sure they are enjoying having you there. Enjoy every moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that you have this time with your parents. I wish ours were still around to do simple things with. I do like the colors of both the blankets and the dishcloths. I used to do the same thing with dishcloths when we lived in Spokane. Maybe I need to start doing the same thing again.
    Blessings and hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those dishcloths too! a friend of mine gave me a few and I am in love with them! Go yo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is nothing like going home and being a big kid with your parents again. I miss that so much.
    I love the colors in your projects. The bright colors of summer are starting to seem a bit tiring. I need some calm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will never not be enchanted by subtle color shifts in yarn.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely earth tones…very you! -Marsel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh, that blanket will be squishy soft! And sorry to hear about the tree falling, but so good to know animals will benefit from it, and you too on the wood end!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is so great that you are able to spend quality time with your folks!! Bless you for blessing them by being there with them!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you are having a good visit! I try to get out for at least an hour each day to work in the garden. It just resets the soul

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

READY FOR FALL

Just because I hate to be beaten by something, I finished the wall hanging again! lol  I quilted it better by quilting it and then trimming ...