Saturday, August 29, 2026

LOOK WHAT I'M MAKING!

All of the labor is done and the fun has begun!   
The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads.
On the far right is just Tabby weave or the simple over/under weave for the hem of this dish towel.  No, I don't have a clear idea of what I want  to do with this except a little bit of color changing but for now, I am just happy I am weaving again!
 

6 comments:

  1. What wonderful projects you have going on!! I love the idea of weaving, but I probably would hate the process. Great job on the yarn solution.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The weaving is something I've never tried. It looks fun, and will be beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a pretty draft! I really like it when there are clearly defined motifs in the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely weaving pattern! -Marsel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another lovely project!! Thanks for including us in your creative journey with this!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

Grey

This blanket is so light and comfy!  It is a DK yarn knit in #9 needles.  The size ended up 38" x 50".  I think it looks like laye...