It is wonderful to have my amazing sewing machine back in action! I started another kit from my friend.
The bag contained a pile of strips all pinned into groups
which are numbered and some large black rectangles.
And here is the goal! It's fun to stitch it up and just follow along with her plans!
Nove means nine-so the pattern begins to make sense when you know that!
Neat!
ReplyDeleteI love patterns like that. The less thinking I have to do these days the better.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful. Your sure can't be grumpy when looking at those colors.
ReplyDeleteThe longer I craft, the more I become convinced that kits are the only way to go.
ReplyDeleteThat will be very cute. I can picture it in my mind already.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a fun project!!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you're in your happy place with your sewing machine back home. :-) Nove is going to be beautiful and I'm really glad you explained what it meant.
ReplyDeleteBlessings and hugs,
Betsy