A fancy Rose of Sharon bloom; from my sister's front yard.
Knitting, visiting and savoring going on for my last days here.
Church online today.
Slowly but surely, I am getting some decorations for Fall out on the front porch. Yesterday, I had fun stuffing the bench cushions into th...
Lovely.
ReplyDeleteAmen. Lovely!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful Rose of Sharon bloom! I've got a pink one in bloom now that needs a good pruning. It's almost tipping over.
ReplyDeleteSo pretty. I really miss my Rose of Sharon that I had at the Spokane house. Although we love our condo and I wouldn't go back to a house, I do miss my flowers.
ReplyDeleteBlessings and hugs,
Betsy
My neighbour has a white rose of sharon like that pink one. It constantly shoots seeds into my garden and I'm always pulling up seedlings. I finally potted one up and I'm going to see if I can get one big enough to plant out somewhere in my yard.
ReplyDelete