Friday, April 16, 2010

Time Flies!

Been a busy couple of days in the car a lot so that cuts down on the craft production.  Yesterday , Bill and I went to Jacksonville to pick up Matthew's old car from the car salesman. 
On the way we stopped and visited Matthew's new store in Orange Park.  (We will be helping to move him into his new apartment on Monday!)
Adventures to get the car loaded on the old trailer.
Adventures to get Bill out of the little car when on the trailer!  He looks like a Nascar driver.
I worked on the Twiggy lace shawl while in the car today.  I pulled out sock yarn to start another pair and found this.  I can't believe it was set aside.  No more getting sidetracked until it is finished.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the picture of Dad -- Dukes of Hazard!!! So funny.

    Wish I could be there to help with your current adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the photo of Matthew outside work was Bill!

    Hmm! Poor Bill. He does find himself in some tight spots, doesn't he?

    And why did you put that lace aside?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

FRIDAY FINISHES!

The 3-yard quilt top is all sewn together and ready for the quilting frame!  It was pretty easy to stitch it and even a bit boring to just k...