Thursday, October 7, 2010

Cocoa Beach

Off to our annual trip to Cocoa Beach. Perfect weather and great to see friends.
There were great waves so lots of the shells were broken but it is fun to search for just the right ones.....small and with a hole in the top for use in weaving!
We walked through miles of shells like this. It is just so calming to be oceanside!
After working up an appetite, we went to the end of the island to the Lobster Shanty for lunch where my husband has as much fun feeding the catfish as he does himself!
He cut up pieces of his food and salad and tossed it to these guys and made their day!
My shells, sea glass and fishing weights look pretty all clustered together! The beach rocks will go into my water fountain by the pool. You will see several of these shells on another wall hanging I will make for our friends for a thank you for the day!

2 comments:

  1. Nice waves on the outside! I love the Lobster Shanty. Haven't been there for a while.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

FRIDAY FINISHES!

The 3-yard quilt top is all sewn together and ready for the quilting frame!  It was pretty easy to stitch it and even a bit boring to just k...