Saturday, September 12, 2015

Saturday Slump

I started out a bit rough-the needle pulled out of its connector and I had to start again!  
I have this one complaint about the KnitPick needles-they do not stay attached in the metal cup.  I glue it with E-6000 and they stay where they belong after that! 
Since I spent most of the day in the recliner, I got a lot of knitting done! 
I didn't have too much trouble designing the mitt;  I used the basic pattern I designed from the Pointedly Ribbed Mitts in my Ravelry store so I just had to center the chart and knit away!
I took good notes so I hope to have it easy making the second one!

1 comment:

  1. I had to glue my KnitPicks needles too. I also had to glue the screw part since it wouldn't stay screwed to the cable.

    I wasn't planning on using it as an interchangeable anyway, so that was not a problem. But, they really shouldn't be such a problem.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog!

Better Than One

 A pair of pumpkins is better than one! And I think I will be making several more before I am done! These are done on #6 needles with...