and side two. I used the Italian bind off-I have yet to do it from memory, thank you YouTube, but this time it took the least number of replays to get it bound off!
I finished the patriotic quilt that Millie pieced. Apros pros for the 11th. As soon as we stepped outside to have a photo shoot, cats appeared!
They are SO helpful!
And this is going to be another pair of mitts. It will match this hat as soon as I work out the logistics because I don't have a pattern. But I think I see how to get to where I want to go.
I have the chart for the back of the hand from this hat.
The rest of the mitt is pretty basic.
I am up to the challenge.