Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Close!

Boo hiss;  the first day I feel like I am going to live and I had to go to St Augustine to get a prescription!
(The inability for people to admit they made a mistake is rampant;  I could've gone to my local office on Monday and not have to go a week without the medicine if they had been more open!)

Bill graciously drove  us to get our piece of paper from the doctors'
and then we stopped at Hobby Lobby for some yarn...more on that on another post!

So the best thing about having to be in the car so much-
knitting time!
This is the beginning of the Close to You shawl!
Nice pattern because it is easily memorized with great results!

6 comments:

  1. Isn't getting prescriptions a real TREAT????? :::shaking my head:::

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lemons and lemonade! I like the looks of that shawl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I'll look up CLOSE To YOU!!
    So happy you are finally feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That shawl looks neat - I'll have to look that up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let's ignore the medication fiasco and focus on the shawl 😂...and it's already beautiful! Love the colors of that variegated yarn.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

PLEASANT PUTTERINGS

I did sew the rows together and cut the borders so I could sew them.  I didn't make too many mistakes (the brain is still very slow! lol...