Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Fast Track!

Look who's here for a visit!!
Monday we went to a Labor Day picnic at church.
Tuesday we attended a funeral and then went and collected Will for a 
vacation at our house! 
He's learned how to swim and he is 90 mph the whole time he is in the water! 
He still likes Grandpa to throw him 'verry, verry far!' 
All available floor space looks like this!
He is very imaginative and we have lots of fun here for as long as my joints can bear the flooring!
(The cushions are for me!) 

When in the Studio, he loves to drive the spinning wheel.  It is a pirate ship wheel but most often he is the engineer for the Polar Express and drives the train from there! 
And when he has to blow off steam, we take the golf cart out to the newly renovated pond and he runs and throws dirt clods.
A great boy place.
(all gator presence is checked first;  the water is only 2' deep so it isn't of interest to a big gator anyway!) 
We brought some of the orphaned bananas in and I will be popping these into the freezer sans peel right after this picture!
(yes, I did a little knitting....I will post it another day!)

5 comments:

  1. Looks like Will is having a grand time with his grandparents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lucky guy. He hit the grandparent jackpot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our sweet guy! Glad for him to be able to spend some time with G and G...I know how much I always loved time at my grandparents' (and still do)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our sweet guy! Glad for him to be able to spend some time with G and G...I know how much I always loved time at my grandparents' (and still do)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's so cute. And a good swimmer already. Wonderful to be water safe.
    Do you freeze the bananas for bread later? I've forgotten

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

PLEASANT PUTTERINGS

I did sew the rows together and cut the borders so I could sew them.  I didn't make too many mistakes (the brain is still very slow! lol...