Monday, September 19, 2016

Socks and Sneezes!

I did finish the socks I was working on in Apopka, but I also came home with a nasty virus;  attacking both my throat/nose and stomach!
I wasn't the only one who came down with symptoms on Saturday morning-
all of us except my son have this lovely virus.
Let's just say, most of the time, I hold my knitting while I sleep.
And I do mean sleep.
And eat ice cream.
And sip my raspberry tea.
Yawn....time for another doze!

(Stats:  Opal Yarn
size 2.5mm needles
cast on 60 sts
And pattern:  The Hermione Everyday Socks 
for the wonderful texture!!)

5 comments:

  1. Hope you are feeling better soon. Do you think you got a bacterial infection at Rock Springs? I know they have had a LOT of trouble with the quality of their water.

    The socks look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, no. Poor you! I hope you are feeling better soon. The socks are gorgeous. I LOVE that yarn. I fall asleep knitting all the time and I'm not even sick. Just old.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blah! Not the kind of souvenir anyone would want after a fun trip. Hope you feel all better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute socks! Hope you can beat the bug soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry you are under the weather. Get well soon!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

PLANS AND REVISIONS

I knit the sleeve (top up) and realized that I would prefer the sleeve line up with the same color of the body. See how the shading of the  ...