Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FLOWERS INSIDE AND OUT
Outside, the buddha plants bring the orange to our Fall yards! So many little flowers join together to make a large bloom. And the ginger a...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...

Love those bags--what a neat idea. You never cease to amaze me with the things you come up with. Sharon
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see the house finished. Have followed along as the transformation has taken place..what an enormous amount of work. Way to go!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat looking bag,love it..where do you find time to do all your crafts???
Congratulations on your Blog Anniversary..how time flies.
Enjoy your visit.
Judi B.
Is Marsel banned from playing too because she is family? Enter me of course, I've been coveting your bags and I have no loom so this is my only hope...
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! Two whole years! That's a lot of blog posts.
ReplyDeleteHow fun! I love those bags! :o)
ReplyDeleteDoes the mother have to comment in order to get a chance at a bag? You sure are amazing with all your crafts. Love Mom
ReplyDeleteHappy Blog-erversary!
ReplyDeleteI've been enjoying getting to "know" through your weaving and your home remodeling projects.
Your bags are beautiful! They remind me of various landscapes.
ReplyDeleteKaren
Trying to catch up on all my blog reading! Three days away takes its toll. Happy Blogiversary - two years!! The bag is sooo cute!
ReplyDeleteOoo, I like your bags - sign me up! I check your blog once in awhile, it's nice to see what you're up to!
ReplyDeleteSarah Brock
I want a bag from the bag lady!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Bruce
I've been reading your blog lately and I love the idea of "recycling" the bags into ... bags. And I'm a bag nut!
ReplyDeleteBags are great...it always amazes me how many ways there are to come up with them.....I hem mine.....some other people turn them sideways so the fringe is on the side......and they weave the handle right in to the bag. I did try it once!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you are having fun!!!