Wednesday, July 1, 2009

House Armor

This little guy had the attention of our cat this morning.......from 5' visitors to this little guy (2") ---what a contrast!
I warped a new project on the warping board. Stay tuned to its progress.

I finished a few more plastic totes. I kind of defeated my 'use it up' mode because I bought some more webbing on EBay to finish these two bags!
Bill had to dig out in front of the garage because there must be a 6" footer of cement in front of the framing...........it didn't get mentioned before! Oh, well. He got the tractor right out and ditched in front of it and will have to pour a footer!
The stucco preparations are coming right along. The house is now encased in its armor and it passed inspection today. They will begin to put on the base coat of cement tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, the house looks very different!

    What kind of bird is that, do you know?

    Totes are as pretty as the first batch...

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting!!!! :o) Hope all goes well tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just discovered your blog and I am going to enjoy reading through it and seeing all your creativity. Your cat looks like mine, except if I were to throw Neil's mouse, I would get one of "those" looks and he would walk away in disgust. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. The house DOES look different like that. ARGH, why can't they tell you about the 6" cement requirement BEFORE this point in the game??? Hey, if you only bought webbing you did good. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

WOOD WORKS

I cleaned the wood shop area;  the tools and the floor, etc so that I could begin work on that burl we acquired a few weeks ago!  It felt so...