Friday, September 11, 2015

Limbo

What do you knit after finishing some complicated project?
I usually cleanse my knitting palate with a dish cloth.
It is a Brioche one.
It's working to clear things out for another challenge.

3 comments:

  1. Most people love startitis but I hate it. I love being in the middle of something not at the end or the beginning. That's always dangerous territory for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do that same thing.

    My *go-to* dishcloth is Grandmother's Favorite. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

FLOWERS INSIDE AND OUT

Outside, the buddha plants bring the orange to our Fall yards! So many little flowers join  together to make a large bloom. And the ginger a...