A slow morning was enjoyed by all....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
CRACKLED VARIATION
I was gifted this kit to make a table runner and so I jumped right in! I did take some creative license and made it my own design. I have i...
-
I was gifted this kit to make a table runner and so I jumped right in! I did take some creative license and made it my own design. I have i...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...

Aaah, enjoy!
ReplyDeleteMerry Merry!
ReplyDeleteIsn't it a nice feeling. Al says she'll stay in her pj's all day. I have the brisket in the oven , it takes about 4 1/2 hours to cook it. I'll be knitting today
ReplyDeleteIt's so nice to take a break!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas to you and your beautiful family.
ReplyDelete