Thursday, January 17, 2019

Two Accomplishments

 The vintage dickey is finished!
It is knit in Baby Bee DK yarn from Hobby Lobby on #6 needles.
I grafted the shoulders after knitting the turtleneck
 from the live stitches from the center of the front and back.
which were both knit the same 10" high and 12" wide in 1 x 1 rib.
 So no matter which way you grab chest warmer, it will go on the right way!
Because when it is cold enough to need it, you don't want to have to figure out which way it goes on!
And laying out my two blocks a day paid off-I pieced the last two blocks 
and hope to conquer cutting out all of the sashing strips next!

6 comments:

  1. That is a very handsome dickey!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dickey looks great! Love your photobomber!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finish on the neck warmer! And what a pose!!! Needs attention much?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dickie - it will keep the cold wind at bay. Check the middle block on the right edge of your quilt - one of the sections was flipped when it was sewn on.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

A LITTLE OF THIS AND THAT

I finished the mug rugs;  6 of them in fact!  They are 5 x 5".  I am not a coffee or tea drinker but I do like hot chocolate~ I made an...