Saturday, September 23, 2023

AUTUMN IN THE STUDIO

I loaded up the table runner after I added a 3.5" border all around the squares.  It maxed out the width of my quilting frame!  70' x 20"  While I was digging through the bin of Fall fabric, I found a large piece that was exactly what I needed for length! 
 I even had enough to use for the back of some hot pads-I now have two pumpkins for my table!
I really like the contrast of the orange and turquoise!
And then I loaded up this quilt after I pieced the backing for it!  I didn't start quilting it yesterday but I will today.  See the empty design wall behind the frame?  I get to do some piecing again!!!!
 

4 comments:

  1. Perfect pumpkin hot pads! Say that three times fast...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That table runner is beautiful! And those hot pads! So cute. They just look happy. :-)
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful color combination on those pot holders! Very fun. -Marsel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

PLAYING WITH BLOCKS!

Both tops for the QuiltsforKids are finished now!  A good, fun mix.  I will load them right up to quilt them and get them sent back to be gi...