A storm blew through last night it was as powerful as a hurricane! The power was out for over an hour. Bill was home so he started the generator which was a treat! Unfortunately, we have no Internet and it looks like it’s going to be a while before it’s back! in the meantime, we will be cleaning the yard! No major limbs or trees down, which we are grateful for.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PIVOT OVERLOAD!
I did manage to applique all of the blocks yesterday-- I use a small (2.0mm) zig zag with invisible thread to secure all of the raw edges. ...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...

Glad you are safe
ReplyDeleteSometimes those little squalls can cause more problems than a big blow. It was only a few second burst that took out my dear Mini last year. Mother Nature can be very cruel.
ReplyDeleteYikes! Glad there was no major damage. Mother nature can be wild!
ReplyDeleteWhoa!! that had to be scary!!
ReplyDelete