Friday, September 8, 2023

FINISHED FRIDAY

It turned out to be 24' x 30"!  I have it drying on the floor on a towel!  It gives you a good view now.
I have these three headbands for a Mom and her two daughters.There is a fourth which will be with another trio for another family at church.

I went and had my nails done yesterday;  it has been years since I indulged myself.  The psoriatic arthritis does a number on my nails-splits that won't grow out, curved nails that dig in painfully and dead white areas that are unsightly.  I think the acrylic nails will keep it from curling and splitting and I'm happy to see pretty and not unattractive nails!  

The new charm pack table runner has been completed-all 42 blocks of Sunflower Garden.  I will be backing it and quilting it today!  Which means I have to finish the quilt on the frame! 

 But first, I am going to help decorate the fellowship hall for a bridal shower!

4 comments:

  1. Very nice. The dolphin doily turned out beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That doily is just stunning!
    My nails have been growing like crazy in my old age. I have to keep cutting them because they drive me nuts when I am trying to work on stuff. I don't even recognize these old witch hands anymore but at least they are able to keep up with me-so far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh - that Dolphin piece is AMAZING!!!! I bet that was a challenge!
    Love the nails... they look good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful dolphin doily.

    How do the nails feel. I have very flat nail beds and thin nails. I'd love to do overlays to make them look nicer, but last time I had them (years ago), the pulled up on my nails. It hurt. Yours do look very nice.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

PLAYING WITH BLOCKS!

Both tops for the QuiltsforKids are finished now!  A good, fun mix.  I will load them right up to quilt them and get them sent back to be gi...