Saturday, September 2, 2023

STUDIO PLEASURE

See, proof that it really is done!  
Quilts For Kids send simple yet modern fabrics for their kits.
The binding matches the backing.  40" x 48"
I got this in the mail today--it is stable, beautiful wood and even holds up to cat play!  What a pleasure to knit without having to yank some more yarn out of the skein every minute or so!!!  (this one is a knock-off from the Wool Jeanie but I liked the wood so much better than the plastic and it was less expensive, too.)

The shopping went great yesterday;  we found everything on our lists and then some! lol  We even went to a quilt shop nearby which was on the way to the pizza shop for lunch! 
 The day was perfect in every way!)
 

4 comments:

  1. Such a sweet quilt!!! Those wool holder things are nice. I've always wanted one but with so many projects always on the go I wouldn't know how to get along with just one....lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quilt is so cute. Some little girl is going to be very happy. I'm glad you like your yarn older. I have the yarn Genie and you're right. Yours is much prettier but I sure love how well mine works too.
    Blessing,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like Nykki has a new favorite toy. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

QUILTS FOR KIDS . ORG

I almost finished the girls' kit at quilting group yesterday.   Isn't it sweet?  The fabrics coordinate so nicely,  even if I am not...