Saturday, September 9, 2023

BUSY AWAY FROM THE HOUSE!

I joined a few other ladies to decorate for a bridal shower at church.  There will be about 40 ladies in attendance.
These are the table runners Mary and I made in June.  I have some kitchen work this morning and then I will head in early to do the last minute preparations for the shower!
On the way to work at church yesterday, sirens approached the intersection and this huge, wide load went through! 
 I have no idea what it is but it sure did have a ton of vehicles in their line of vehicles!
 

2 comments:

  1. How lovely! Showers are so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We encountered a huge backup yesterday thanks to a closed road, so I can relate! Looks like a fun shower.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

QUILTS FOR KIDS . ORG

I almost finished the girls' kit at quilting group yesterday.   Isn't it sweet?  The fabrics coordinate so nicely,  even if I am not...