For the first time in several days, I picked up some yarn and a hook to work on something. I have been completely knocked off my feet with this Covid. I am sleeping all night (10-12 hrs) and napping several times for hours at a time during the day. I have had this yarn for months and finally tried to work on it yesterday; it is the Delicate Shells Crochet Shawl by Yarnspirations in some Cotton Kings Sultan Shadow yarn which is a cotton yarn made of loose strings-not like any cotton yarn I've ever used! It is a #2 yarn and I am using a G hook. This shawl is interesting in its construction because it is made lengthwise so long rows! It's okay, it matches my speed right now which is just slightly faster than holding still!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A STITCH IN TIME
The Disappearing 9-Patch QOV is a done deal! I managed to get out of bed finally (MS is a hard taskmaster) and worked on my pile of quilts...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
So, I did it! I know, I've made 100's of pairs of socks but this is a new construction and it really used a lot of brain cells but ...
Hope you are on the mend! Take it easy....
ReplyDeleteWhen I didn't see your posts I knew you were down and out. I hope you are on the mend soon.
ReplyDeleteI was worried when I hadn’t seen a post. Hope you will regain strength over the coming days.
ReplyDeleteYou're doing well to be doing some crochet.. take it easy... that looks like a really sweet pattern xx
ReplyDeleteI agree that if you can crochet at all you must be a bit better. I didn't knit or crochet when I had it. Praying that you will soon be completely better.
ReplyDeleteBlessings and hugs,
Betsy