Friday, February 23, 2024

FINISHED OR NOT FRIDAY

I'm a bit behind on the Stars Like Spaghetti MQAL but the last clue is out so I know what I am aiming for now!  How pretty is this?!
While laying in bed, I organized each block to get a variety of colors already decided and in the order I sew them together.  It worked well because I could make the last three blue blocks I needed.
(Yes, Lena was determined to lay on the blocks...)
I did the same thing for the red blocks so I can finish them over the next few days!  I can make a block in about 15 minutes which is a reasonable time to be up still!  Only a few more to go!
Of course, we all know the way we eat an elephant--
that's how I am sewing right now!  

 

7 comments:

  1. That is a very pretty pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its looking amazing!!! and that was a great idea on how to organize each block!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's hilarious that you have timed your "up" time to be so productive! I can see how you are itching to get to that one. It's a real beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your design! Hope you gain more up and about time each day. I am amazed at how much you accomplish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great pattern, and I love the colors you have chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! Glad you are getting able to do a bit more each day! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

PLAYING WITH BLOCKS!

Both tops for the QuiltsforKids are finished now!  A good, fun mix.  I will load them right up to quilt them and get them sent back to be gi...