Friday, February 16, 2024

INGREDIENTS

I'm eating fresh grapefruit for the vitamin C!
I did finish the borders.  It is a nice size now-36" x 48".  I'm not sure about the tassels so I made three and I will think about it.  It is still not blocked yet but as soon as I get upright longer, I will give it a good steam press.
My daughter sent me some love--she painted it in watercolor and filled the inside with love--she and her husband and son all had Covid in the Fall so she knows the only way to feeling better is patience.  Next week will be the portal to getting back on my feet!
 

4 comments:

  1. It is a slow, hard slog, but patience and rest is the only way to get there! Sending you hugs. -Marsel

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the perfect sentiment. Rest, rest and more rest. That afghan is stunning with or without the tassels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the tassels! I think they make it look complete

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are the grapefruits from your own tree? Our neighbor used to share Ruby Reds from his tree. YUM! Hope they get you on the road to recovery.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

PLAYING WITH BLOCKS!

Both tops for the QuiltsforKids are finished now!  A good, fun mix.  I will load them right up to quilt them and get them sent back to be gi...