Wednesday, February 7, 2024

UNDER A SHADOW

For the first time in several days, I picked up some yarn and a hook to work on something.  I have been completely knocked off my feet with this Covid.  I am sleeping all night (10-12 hrs) and napping several times for hours at a time during the day.  I have had this yarn for months and finally tried to work on it yesterday;  it is the Delicate Shells Crochet Shawl by Yarnspirations in some Cotton Kings Sultan Shadow yarn which is a cotton yarn made of loose strings-not like any cotton yarn I've ever used!  It is a #2 yarn and I am using a  G hook.  This shawl is interesting in its construction because it is made lengthwise so long rows!  It's okay, it matches my speed right now which is just slightly faster than holding still!
 

5 comments:

  1. Hope you are on the mend! Take it easy....

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I didn't see your posts I knew you were down and out. I hope you are on the mend soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was worried when I hadn’t seen a post. Hope you will regain strength over the coming days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're doing well to be doing some crochet.. take it easy... that looks like a really sweet pattern xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree that if you can crochet at all you must be a bit better. I didn't knit or crochet when I had it. Praying that you will soon be completely better.
    Blessings and hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

PLAYING WITH BLOCKS!

Both tops for the QuiltsforKids are finished now!  A good, fun mix.  I will load them right up to quilt them and get them sent back to be gi...