Tuesday, August 11, 2026

TEAM WORK

 I have always loved yard work and when we had a few hours of breathable air, we did just that!   It didn't take long to trim and pick up and take the debris to the compost pile because even my Dad (93) and Mom (90) participated!  I thought I was going to get some cooler weather with fresh air and temps in the 60's 
but not this visit!  
I always joke, I don't come here for the weather, but to be with them!  And it's a good thing!

7 comments:

  1. Yard work is so hard for us oldies. It's so nice that you're willing to help out even in this weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet that you could help and that your folks pitched in, too! I loathe yard work and am happy to pay to have it done. Sigh. Looking good up there!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you all worked together. I hope the air clears soon. These fires all all so horrible.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. lucky to get a brief weather break....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you were able to get outside and do some special yard projects with your parents. I know they appreciate you doing that for them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. our temps haven't been as high as they could be - bit it's definitely warm out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

THE PINCH OF TIME!

I had hoped to have this done and up for the front door area but I didn't make it.  I should be able to do it this week, though!  I real...