Monday, August 31, 2026

THE PINCH OF TIME!

I had hoped to have this done and up for the front door area but I didn't make it.  I should be able to do it this week, though!  I really wanted a particular panel to quilt but the shipping would make it arrive too late!  I need to plan ahead better!
I did get the DNP on the frame and began quilting it!
I would love to hand this on on Thursday, too.
I also finished the two blocks I needed to hand in to QOV Sew Day on this Thursday.
Bill brought me a bouquet of Ginger flowers--they smell so sweet!  
 

8 comments:

  1. As long as racing the clock is fun so far and not stressful, then enjoy your self-imposed deadlines! :). I often use part of a ginger rhizome but not all and after a bit it starts to grow eyes; trying to start a plant from it is still on my wish list! -Marsel

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's going to be really pretty hanging by your door. Such rich fall color! Very pretty QOV blocks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been busy! I love ginger flowers and the fragrance is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of ginger flowers. They make a cute little bouquet. Those pieced stars are gorgeous. So vibrant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those look great and great for Bill! Happy flowers.
    Blessings and hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful projects going on! I love the 2 blocks you are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You still have time. Fall is for many weeks. That's going to be so cute for the fall season.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

THE PINCH OF TIME!

I had hoped to have this done and up for the front door area but I didn't make it.  I should be able to do it this week, though!  I real...