Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Sweatering Still!

 I am now on the right front!  I did have some corrections to make as I sat down to this today-always a bit of a bummer.  
 I managed to fix the two rows on each side that were in purl rib back into stockinette
 (which I knew to do but didn't do it!)
 by using a crochet hook and dropping the stitch down to the right spot . 
 Maybe a bit of time but I have that now......
 The left front is off the needles-it has to be blocked 
and the 1 1/2' button band will be added to the center front
 but if you use your imagination, you can see what it is!
 Lena is enjoying my uninterrupted lap time....we had a good stupor after dinner.
Yes, she is shedding and my black pants showed that off to all it's fuzziness!
Oh, yeah.  She gave in to good nap.  I appreciated the bonding.

5 comments:

  1. That is so sweet! She is really adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What precious photos of Lena. I've never seen a spotted coat like hers: obviously she's not a tabby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that Lena still likes to stretch out like that — she is soooo long! She looks like a weasel or ferret or something (a cute one, of course)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lena has certainly made herself comfy! Burton likes to sleep upside down too, but he's usually curled up and belly up like a pretzel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lena sure looks relaxed, wish we could all relax that way. Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving. By the way your sweater is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

WOOD WORKS

I cleaned the wood shop area;  the tools and the floor, etc so that I could begin work on that burl we acquired a few weeks ago!  It felt so...