Monday, November 13, 2017

I'm Here!

 New sweater knit is progressing nicely-
this is the left front worked up to the armhole-now ready for some decreasing for there
 and the V-neck edge.  
Lovely yarn and interesting pattern. 
 (Drift)
 New to the needles is Shale which knits up quickly on larger needles
 and will most likely find itself in the dyepot  upon completion
 since the natural is too white for my likes but we will see.
And this completed top is destined for some sleeves! 
 It is a beautiful yarn of Merino and Angora so it is warm-
not so great for summer but just right for our winters if it only had some 3/4 length sleeves. 
 I will be picking up the yoke stitches and knitting down for the sleeves.
  Because I think I can.....

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful knits! I love the color of the sleeveless top - gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous knitting. Like Nancy, I love the color of the last one - so pretty. Reminds me of Evergreen or Wintergreen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can you can!! I took out my new vest over the weekend to tweak the instructions this time. I want to knit the button band on as I go. WIsh me luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all going to be such great wardrobe enhancers. I need to dig out my vests since it got so cold all of a sudden. The freeze killed everything and it's so funny to see all the black leaves hanging on the bushes. I've never seen that before.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun to have so many pretty garments in the works!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

A WOOD BUMP

I called dibs on a burl on a tree at church.  When I saw that someone had removed it (half was rotten and it wasn't safe anymore) I remi...