Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Just in Time!

 The chairs are all finished being reupholstered and the table runner is in place. 
It is not quilted but rather sewn to a canvas backing so it is more table linen than table runner, I guess.
I like the clean, tailored look!
 No matter where I come into this room (it is a thoroughfare room),
I'm liking the new color and rather Scandinavian-clean lines that are invoked!
This was a rather healthy undertaking for me.  
 Now the room will be all ready for Bill and I for tomorrow's feast!

5 comments:

  1. It's lovely! Hope you have a fantastic feast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It just perfect! How I would love to have a table that has room to eat on. I've really got to get this place under control after the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. The fabric reminds me of Marjolein Bastin paintings. I love those.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great! Fun to perk up a room.

    ReplyDelete
  5. IT looks wonderful. Love your beautiful antiques.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

GLOWING WORK!

The two layer cake scrambled tops are finished!   The dimensions are 40 50".   I have the backing so they will be heading to the frame ...