Sunday, May 27, 2018

Take a Walk!

 In my front yard, we can take a walk by the ground filler called caterpillar plant,
 past my cactus rose which is in full bloom,
 stop to admire my staghorn fern in the cedar table,
 along the Egyptian irises,
 and then linger at the rain lily which has a wonderfully fragrant bloom!

On my potting table is this plant which was given to Bill,  it has a very cool stalk, a big leaf and an orange bloom-my favorite color for flowers!
 Another plant he picked up that was unknown, now has a bloom so we know it is a passion flower!
It is covered in blooms that are really pretty, too!
And look at the new addition in the pool patio;
an incredible orange canna lily in an incredible pot-
thank you, my Georgia peaches for this beautiful reminder of your love!

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful! If you wanted to watercolor flowers you've sure got a lot to choose from!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flowers seem so exotic compared to mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All so lovely! Our flowers are beginning to bloom, but since it's 97 degrees outside, I have little interest in walking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those cactus roses, but I never had any luck with them.

    Your gardens must be SO beautiful with all those lovely blooms.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful — and so nice to have seen them all in person! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

FRIDAY FINISHES!

The 3-yard quilt top is all sewn together and ready for the quilting frame!  It was pretty easy to stitch it and even a bit boring to just k...