The quilter's block has been overcome! I have been quilting without any more problems with my stitches-it is looking good if I do say so myself. I have another quilting job lined up and I already have the pattern picked out for this one so it will not languish on the frame forever! Another incentive, is my own unquilted top that needs attention. Nice to be busy with the quilting again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A GOOD DAY TO STITCH WITH FRIENDS
I had a great time at QOV (quilts of valor) sew day yesterday; I even came home with some 'homework'! This is a pile of 3 1/2...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...


Hooray for hard-won success!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on quilting again. I, too, have been quilting again. For me, it's been around 5 years!
ReplyDeleteYour quilt looks beautiful, I like the patterns and fabric choices.
Do you have a business for doing the quilting? I'd be interested.
Your stick-to-it-ivness pays off again!
ReplyDeleteIsn't it funny how projects have inertia? Sometimes they go forward and sometimes they stall and are so hard to get going again.
ReplyDeleteThe quilt looks very cozy!
Sue