Monday, September 28, 2009
Travelling Woman Shawl
I finished this month's KAL on Ravelry! It is knitted on #10 needles, Coopworth fiber, now a sportweight yarn which I had handspun and dyed. It blocked out at 76" at wingtips. This is a bit colorful and I might overdye it to tone it down after it has its maiden wearing! It was a fun knit (and re-knit) and many thanks to the BeginningLaceKnittersGroup for their work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
THREE NEW QUILT PLANS
I had several piles set aside waiting for me to cut them up with the Accuquilt cutter--I did yesterday! Another set of leftovers from other ...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
So, I did it! I know, I've made 100's of pairs of socks but this is a new construction and it really used a lot of brain cells but ...

This is breathtaking! I'm sure you look radiant in the bright orange...
ReplyDeleteAwww... Don't overdye it!! It is beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteCool shopping bags! You are right. That IS love!
Beautiful! Love the pattern!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great size for a shawl! Lovely.
ReplyDeleteThe shawl is a beauty!
ReplyDeleteOK, my sense of time might be all boggled....but if this is a monthly KAL, does that mean you did this shawl in a month? Yikes!!!!
Hopefully your productivity will rub off on me soon!!
Sue