Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
CRACKLED VARIATION
I was gifted this kit to make a table runner and so I jumped right in! I did take some creative license and made it my own design. I have i...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...

that cat looks as if she's saying: don't you dare take the quilt away:)) you've been very productive, lots of finished projects to show! I love your totes, I have only used bin liners for a crochet bag, not woven... and the pi shawl is lovely (they do say practice makes perfekt - maybe much faster also?:)) pat yourself on the back - you deserve it!
ReplyDeleteLooks warm and cozy!! (Something I'll definitely need in a matter of weeks!)
ReplyDeleteSue
I love the color of those socks! And the pattern along the top part is cool too.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a great sock to go with jeans. :D Do you fizzle out before the second sock is finished? Gals at a shop in town always said they were not excited anymore when it came to knitting the second sock.
ReplyDeleteI love the color and Wendy's patterns are extraordinary! You did well. Are you ever tempted to wear your handknit socks with shorts just so everyone can see them?
ReplyDeleteJESSICA! Don't suggest it! It was bad enough when she got David the clear boots to wear over his socks. :)
ReplyDeleteI can attest to the fact that this sock is even more amazing in person -- the texture of the yarn is so nice.
Thanks for the help moving! We all have become pros at the whole process.
ReplyDeleteLove, Caleb