Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Uninvited Guest

If you look closely, you can see that feeding our cat outside, as he prefers, has its pitfalls.  We noticed several stray cats that have adopted our house because we had a bowl of dry food on the porch for Bling.  We had a bag of dry food that neither of the cats liked so we put it out front for a treat for all of them and to get rid of it.  Our motion detector put the spotlight on this guy!  The picture is a bit primatic because I took it through the front door's fancy window-Bling is just out of view watching this big guy eat away.  So much for a 'good' idea.

I have a new warp on the loom.............ahhhh, plastic bag totes in some new colors.  This one is more greys/silvers but it does have a bit of blue highlights and the camera really picked those up!  Browns and pinks go on next.

4 comments:

  1. Cool prismatic cat picture! I keep thinking that the three blue things toward the top are fish. (Even though I know it's a yard....they just remind me of fish!)

    You must have quite the collection of plastic bags! One of my weaving friends got people from her church to save them for her....and now she has tons.

    Have fun!
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you have cats eating the food. My BIL has outdoor kitties and if the food is left out overnite, the toads have a feast, then sleep in the bowls, eeeewwww!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mom...you need to tell the rest of the story...that the creature eating out of Bling's bowl is NOT a cat...it's kinda hard to tell from the picture if one doesn't already know the story!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

A LITTLE OF THIS AND THAT

I finished the mug rugs;  6 of them in fact!  They are 5 x 5".  I am not a coffee or tea drinker but I do like hot chocolate~ I made an...