Friday, September 18, 2009

Just Knitting Around, Mostly

                                             
I finished the handspun Finn wool socks.

I started a new triangle shawlette (Travelling Woman) now featured on Ravelry as a KAL.  I am using some Coopworth handspun and dyed yarn.  It is a fast knit after working with the laceweight yarns! 

The Beauty Bushes are looking, well, just beautiful!

The Pogoda plants are bringing forth rather humble pogoda blossoms after getting hit with the heavy frosts last winter!

The pineapple is small but ripening just the same!

A new project is on the warping board.  It is from the latest HandWoven magazine.  To the loom for warping next!

5 comments:

  1. Those socks look so cozy!!! (Can you tell that my feet are cold?)

    I can't believe you can grow a pineapple outside!! So cool!

    Looking forward to your next weaving project!! (And I'm looking forward to mine too.....but it will still be a while for me!)

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. That shawl looks luscious. I was compelled to hunt down the pattern and pop it into my queue.
    - Rita

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors in the shawlette! Can't wait to see it when it is done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The socks are pretty; the shawl colors are unique and striking; I love that adorable pineapple! Will it be ready in time to bring to Georgia and share?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of great starts! The shawl is going to be beautiful; the color border will really accent the warm earth tone of the body. And have I ever asked you what loom you have??

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

READY FOR THE FRAME FINALLY!

At quilting group yesterday, I managed to get the borders seen on and all pressed!  Now to wait for its turn on the frame!  I am feeling beh...