Heavenly Father, Help us to remember to be thankful....... for only righteousness can exalt our Nation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
CRACKLED VARIATION
I was gifted this kit to make a table runner and so I jumped right in! I did take some creative license and made it my own design. I have i...
-
I was gifted this kit to make a table runner and so I jumped right in! I did take some creative license and made it my own design. I have i...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...
Very nice!!!!
ReplyDeleteWe should never forget the men and women who fought and died for our freedom.
Amen! Thanks for raising us to be fiercely proud of and grateful for our country...
ReplyDeleteYou get a whole day's vacation in USA? We get one minute's silence at 11am! And we call it Remembrance Day or Armistice Day.
ReplyDeleteVery nice!!!
ReplyDeleteMost of us sitting at our computers and blog enjoy that freedom because those who fought for it. Something we should never forget.