Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Another Phase

                             
Bill has started to put the air conditioning runs in the ceiling.......this is the master bedroom!  As soon as these are done, we can get the sheet rock people here! 

We have had this fox visit us several nights in a row.  (My front door has beveled glass so it gives this prism look to my picture!)

When the fox is near, Vandy is not.  He finally came last night for a long and cuddly visit-these are rare visits!  See how sweet he looks while eating-he was a hungry guy.


I worked on my quilt today.  I finished the binding last night!  I so enjoyed the free motion quilting on this one-it was a great lesson and I can't wait for the next one! (Finished 52 x 61; this is the disappearing 9-patch)

 (My neighbor says she has another one for me so I have finished this just in time!)

8 comments:

  1. HOORAY on the house progress!

    The quilt is lovely; great job on the quilting!

    Molly says she thinks Vandy is handsome (which probably has something to do with the fact that he looks a lot like her). :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who is vandy? You have unique names and I haven't heard the origan of this, is it the stray that is feeding there? Great work on the quilt. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lurve the quilt! Cute kitty, but not the fox, becareful with your pets around that one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great progress on the quilt and the AC!! Yay!!

    I've been fooled before by pictures through your front door beveled glass....that is a fox that I see in that picture, right? Amazingly close to the house.

    One visits our yard, especially during the winter, but I've only seen it twice in 11 years. It's pretty shy!

    Careful with the kitty!!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Progress is looking good. But looking even better is your stunning quilt! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, so cute. Like your mom I want to know, who is Vandy?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

SUNSHINE!

The Heliopsis is in bloom again and has many buds ready to continue the beauty for most of the summer! But I had to reach quite high to get ...