What a relaxing way to end this week. I am tired but spinning is just the thing for my weary mind and body.
(Suffolk fleece, carded and spun for another pair of socks; will be dyed first thing Monday.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
CRACKLED VARIATION
I was gifted this kit to make a table runner and so I jumped right in! I did take some creative license and made it my own design. I have i...
-
I was gifted this kit to make a table runner and so I jumped right in! I did take some creative license and made it my own design. I have i...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...

I looked at that yarn and thought "it should be dyed." Should have known you'd be on it already!!
ReplyDeleteGood luck!
Sue
That's a nice kind of stupor. :)
ReplyDeletePretty yarn. Wondering what color this is going to be.
ReplyDelete