I finished another of my neighbor's quilt tops. This one was a joy from start to finish! I used a mixture of pantograph and free motion. I had the most fun on the borders; 3 different designs of roses and ribbons. I am looking forward to her next one which I hear is almost ready for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
CRACKLED VARIATION
I was gifted this kit to make a table runner and so I jumped right in! I did take some creative license and made it my own design. I have i...
-
I was gifted this kit to make a table runner and so I jumped right in! I did take some creative license and made it my own design. I have i...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...


Great job! (I love your neighbor's quilt design BTW).
ReplyDeleteCan you imagine what it must be like to hand quilt an entire quilt? I'd have to have a lot of quilting bees!
Sue
I love the quilting design and that white zig-zag makes the log cabin design very interesting. I wish you lived near-by - I have a couple of tops that need quilting! :)
ReplyDeleteHow nice you are there to quilt for your neighbor.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful quilt and quilting!
ReplyDeleteHi !.
ReplyDeleteYou may , probably very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no initial capital needed You may start to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.
AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
The company incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.
Its head office is in Panama with affiliates around the world.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your chance That`s what you wish in the long run!
I`m happy and lucky, I began to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a correct partner utilizes your savings in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://vyrumeme.fcpages.com/enijesa.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to get rid of nastiness of the life