Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
CRACKLED VARIATION
I was gifted this kit to make a table runner and so I jumped right in! I did take some creative license and made it my own design. I have i...
-
I was gifted this kit to make a table runner and so I jumped right in! I did take some creative license and made it my own design. I have i...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...

It's funny that we get them in the spring shortly after you report their departure from your yard, but we don't see them in the fall on their way down to you...they must be in a hurry to get to Florida!
ReplyDeleteThat's cool!!! Last winter thousands of robins over-wintered here. But I'll bet the robins in Florida were happier!
ReplyDeleteSue
So THAT is where the robins go!
ReplyDelete