Hunting for a fireplace sent us to Daytona Beach today and that means a visit to the ocean. It was so warm, a light breeze and hardly any people. So glad we stopped for a view.
Bill keeps a can of peanuts in the car, and we dipped in it for some pigeon treats-they were so gentle and curious. It was tempting to pick one up and hug it! We must have dropped pieces as we were throwing and soon they were right in the car to get all the food. It was relaxing to have them cooing and fluttering around us.
The fireplace store failed for our business; they have no idea of customer service and/or product info. :'(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SOCKS ON SUNDAY
The second pair of Barcelona Memories 2 socks are completed! I didn't have to rip out and reknit any parts of this pair so it is beco...
-
I was gifted this kit to make a table runner and so I jumped right in! I did take some creative license and made it my own design. I have i...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...


You know what's weird? I took photos of the ocean and pigeons yesterday too. Funny!
ReplyDeleteBummer that you weren't able to get your fireplace sorted out. Even up here, in the land of cold and fires, I don't feel like we have a great selection surprisingly enough.
Good luck sorting it out!
Sue
Glad that the beach could salvage the trip...the pigeons are pretty, too.
ReplyDeleteYou sound like me - I will happily pay extra [as long as it's not outrageous] to get decent service!
ReplyDelete