Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A TIMELY GIFT
Autumn has arrived in northern Georgia; the nights are cool, the leaves are changing colors and the new mugs are just in time for hot chocol...
-
I am using the planter from my daughter and planted strawberries! There are three different kinds of strawberry plants; Ruby June, Chandler...
-
I was gifted this kit to make a table runner and so I jumped right in! I did take some creative license and made it my own design. I have i...
-
The second pair of Barcelona Memories 2 socks are completed! I didn't have to rip out and reknit any parts of this pair so it is beco...

Glad you took the picture before you gave the scolding -- this picture is priceless!!!
ReplyDeleteI hope she gets it out of her system before she comes to visit my live 9 ft tree...it wouldn't seem nearly as cute to me as it does when she climbs yours! :)
Thank goodness dogs can't climb trees!!
ReplyDeleteCute though!
Sue
Okay, that is a perfect Christmas Card picture for next year!!!
ReplyDeleteGilbert has been naughty with the tree too...