Another pair of suffolk socks. If you have a chance to spin some of this fiber, I hope you will. It is the most comfortable pair of socks I have ever worn and they are machine wash and wear! Can't get any better than that!
Bill just wore out his pair of superwash wool socks from last year so I am dyeing a few skeins of the suffolk to knit a new pair of socks for him. He is going to be pleasantly surprised by the cushioniness of this yarn!
(Two skeins are plenty for a pair of socks for me but Bill wears size 15's and so the additional skein is more than needed! Hmmmmmmm, maybe I should dye another for good measure!)
A warm thought for any who are chilly this morning.........it is 76F out now, and climbing into the 80's. Just wanted to share this with you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A GOOD DAY TO STITCH WITH FRIENDS
I had a great time at QOV (quilts of valor) sew day yesterday; I even came home with some 'homework'! This is a pile of 3 1/2...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...


We're only one state away but much colder than you this time of year! I am happily wearing my "Grandma-socks"...
ReplyDeleteIf I ever retire my crockpot from cooking service, I know I'll be dying some yarn!
ReplyDelete76 is the perfect temperature. (And just to enhance your enjoyment of your day, I'll tell you that it's 26 here with 6 inches of new snow and more on the way!)
ReplyDeleteGreat socks!!
Sue
Love the socks and the color! What color/pattern are Bill's socks going to be?
ReplyDeleteWindy here today. Cold front moving in tomorrow, supposed to go down to 38!