Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SOCKS ON SUNDAY
The second pair of Barcelona Memories 2 socks are completed! I didn't have to rip out and reknit any parts of this pair so it is beco...
-
I was gifted this kit to make a table runner and so I jumped right in! I did take some creative license and made it my own design. I have i...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...

I envy your trip to the beach. We had our first snow fall..with more coming..ugh!!
ReplyDeleteCustomer service..yes!!! I would phone them and tell them what you found when in there store. It may be they do not know of slack employees. If they don't seem to care..lol..at least you will feel better having made the call..lol
Judi
Happy birthday to my baby brother!
ReplyDeleteWow...and I was stressing because my youngest will be 10 next month! :) Happy birthday Caleb!~
ReplyDeleteSorry! That was from Suzanne :)
ReplyDeleteThanks!I've come to accept ill always be the "baby" of the family. Can't wait to try those peppers. Love you
ReplyDeleteHe's the same age as my one and only - DD turned 23 in April.
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday Caleb.