Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FUN DAY AHEAD
A beautiful morning to wake up and get going! We have a car ride planned- And I will be knitting on the mate to this first Barcelona Memo...
-
My sister works with a woman whose Mom owns an Alpaca farm and knit shop; so what a treat for a girls day out! My sister, sister-in-law, ...
-
Mamas and their offspring! We had a wonderful day at church, being able to hear Bruce preach and Abigail do a special number with some o...
-
I have been a lump today......the pool has imparted a new phenomena-swimmers ear! It woke me up several times in the night and has throbbe...

It's funny that we get them in the spring shortly after you report their departure from your yard, but we don't see them in the fall on their way down to you...they must be in a hurry to get to Florida!
ReplyDeleteThat's cool!!! Last winter thousands of robins over-wintered here. But I'll bet the robins in Florida were happier!
ReplyDeleteSue
So THAT is where the robins go!
ReplyDelete