Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ALL IN A DAY'S WORK
Lena and I made some hats today. She helps a lot, as you can imagine! The morning rain let up so I went out to plant in my raised garden b...
-
I am using the planter from my daughter and planted strawberries! There are three different kinds of strawberry plants; Ruby June, Chandler...
-
I was gifted this kit to make a table runner and so I jumped right in! I did take some creative license and made it my own design. I have i...
-
The second pair of Barcelona Memories 2 socks are completed! I didn't have to rip out and reknit any parts of this pair so it is beco...
That's beautiful. Entrelac is something I've just never been able to figure out...
ReplyDeleteVery nice...much nicer than a rude, ten-foot-tall snowman! ;)
ReplyDeleteBe careful, the entrelac, garterlac knitting is very, very addictive!!
ReplyDeleteLooks neat! Entrelac is on my future things to learn list
ReplyDeleteIt seems a shame that something so beautiful will be used to washed things...
ReplyDeleteI'm voting for use as a trivet or potholder instead.