Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
CRACKLED VARIATION
I was gifted this kit to make a table runner and so I jumped right in! I did take some creative license and made it my own design. I have i...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...
That's beautiful. Entrelac is something I've just never been able to figure out...
ReplyDeleteVery nice...much nicer than a rude, ten-foot-tall snowman! ;)
ReplyDeleteBe careful, the entrelac, garterlac knitting is very, very addictive!!
ReplyDeleteLooks neat! Entrelac is on my future things to learn list
ReplyDeleteIt seems a shame that something so beautiful will be used to washed things...
ReplyDeleteI'm voting for use as a trivet or potholder instead.